Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Ремиксы

Тема: Curio - Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Rejected Remix Demo 2009)

Последний автор: Тони Арматура
Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах
   Автор  Тема: Curio - Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Rejected Remix Demo 2009)  (Просмотрено 1747 раз)
Anzipex
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 8672

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Curio - Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Rejected Remix Demo 2009)
#
Процитировать |

Back in 2009 XL Records asked me to remix the Prodigy's 'Take Me To The Hospital'.. An amazing opportunity seeing that, like many people, the first two Prodigy albums had played a big part in my journey into electronic music.

It was a weird phase when I was trying to mix "club" music style drums with influence from minimal techno, so lots of clicky drums and ping pong echo. I also recall wanting to do a "Hip House" influenced beat on this... I cut the tail of one of the parts and looped it in the sampler to create those "voice" like chords and then looping a note from the lead sound and playing that as the top line. It was all quite bizarre.

This was the second demo I submitted, with a heavier "drop", the aim being to add more vocal over and tighten the arrangement and obviously mix it all.. But I think it was a tad too odd and Liam Howlett wasn't into it at all. Dubstep was getting big at the time so I was never going to be able to compete with that and I think they went with a Rusko remix.

At least I got to try!

curio-prodigy-take-me-to-the-hospital-rejected-remix-demo-2009more-info-in-description by boy8bit

http://rgho.st/66ppg9fnS

yavadust: а что это за фанбой, и какое отношение xl имело к треку tmtth???
Trim Silence: самая удачная отмаза - пожаловаться на засилье дабстепа, если твой спейс шит не проканал Мистеру Х
AciDemi@n!: Всё правильно Лёня сделал. Говно же!
Trim Silence: причем лютое
а упоминание поциентом лейбла XL Records (когда на самом деле он вооще XL Recordings) и привязка его к 2009 году говорит о том, что автор сабжевого ремикса был на адской измене и галюнах, и отошел только к маю 2016 года
FB: Лютый кал
climbatize92
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 5651

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Curio - Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Rejected Remix Demo 2009)
Ответ #1
Процитировать |

Да походу пиздешь,автор говорит про XL так как группа уже была под Cooking Vinyls

Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах 
Показать последних комментариев к сообщениям в теме загрузить

Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Ремиксы

Тема: Curio - Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Rejected Remix Demo 2009)