Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: keef blog

Правила раздела "Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью"

Последний автор: …
Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах
   Автор  Тема: keef blog  (Просмотрено 5913 раз)
Anubizz
Участник Форума
Рейтинг: 1437

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

keef blog
#
Процитировать |

hey hey - well mk bowl blown apart. wow 65k of the best party heads you could have played to.
mate what a night i got the chance to get myself about and met some of you nutters, respect to all the bands djs and yeah i can say 
they all ripped it up respect to frank and his boys gallows ruled it man and their fans are hardcore that what makes me buzz.
chase and status and all there crew well yeah ...you were the shit man just built and built for me that thing they do splitting the crowd and calling them to clash just looked like two tribes facing off for war.
all the boys and that chick they brought on stage just made the set for me and to have plan b come on made you all buzz and i got off on that too, i was on the stage when the stage manager said that they were running over time our manager said are you mad let them run !!!!
look the day was all about you and we could see you buzzing moshing and just being loons to pull them off FUCK OFF AH !!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt get to see enter shikari as i was in that chopper that was over your heads
duggers had me in it for a film hit he's making for you all sorry i had too !!! haha.
to get my own back we went up with the door open with him hanging out filming the site man it looked vast and a proper buzz to see.
we landed and went straight to the tattoo tent had my ant done, well we all had it done !!!
so we are all in the same gang now ah  !!!!!
45 mins later i walked on stage with the 4 people i care about most in my life and saw you all !!!! FUCK  what !!!
now im alive yeah alive i cant tell you what a buzz it was to play for you all, every show is important but we worked hard to make that a proper show for you all its been on our minds for the last 6 months cos it meant so much !!!!!!
cant say more about it. there are no words to describe the magic!!!!!! hahaha sounds like we had sex ah well it felt like it
FUCK YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photographer: rahul singh

Экз: я нашел себя и миракл на фотке
ch.a.sh: охренеть сколько народу
Лиса: госпаде, сколько же фэнов .. AAAAAAAAAAH !!!
ch.a.sh: а еще есть такие фотки?
Anttorn: Флинт под впечатлением большим от гига, раз столько накатал текста :)) Вот бы почаще писал чё-нить.
Trim Silence: да, такое бывает только когда рак на горе Милтона свиснет - чтобы Флин разродился эпиграммами. Ну чтож, круто
ch.a.sh: и ни одной запятой
Лиса: мне показалось или реально флинт был в вертолете ?
Лиса: и то что делают фильм
Лиса: и тату муравья сделал
Экз: еще Серегу видно (sedoy.uk), а Аньку не видать
Sassyfras: да, вас ребята видно невооруженным взглядом, прямо по центру. увековечены в истории продиги))))
Rizerv: Фотка просто охрененная
Бармалей: Молодцы ребятки! Завидую))
Sassyfras
Новичок
Рейтинг: 22

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

"This is God, you must call me immediately. Give us a call mate, it's er... ooohhheer... ten past tw

keef blog
Ответ #1
Процитировать |

это речь идёт о двд или фото снимок?

извращенец)))))

Сейчас играет: Gidropony_Princess_Coca_Elvis_Creep_Remix

Paranoya
Новичок
Рейтинг: 32

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Prodigy The Law, Nobody Can Be Higher Than Law

keef blog
Ответ #2
Процитировать |

переведите плиз !!))

Crypto: че там переводить все как обычно что уже и было имии сказано)) хей чуваки бла бла 65 тыщ человек, это было круто типо бла бла бла все)
Meta-Morph VII: поддерживаю, переведите плиз.
No name no №
Новичок
Рейтинг: 338

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

keef blog
Ответ #3
Процитировать |

Перевод!

"Привет привет –  мы взорвали Milton Keynes Bowl. вау, 65000 лучших тусовщиков, перед которыми мы когда-либо выступали. Какой вечер это был! Мне удалось прошвырнуться среди толпы и встретить некоторых из вас, ребята. Респект всем командам и диджеям. Должен сказать - они отожгли! Респект Франку и его ребятам, они рулят! И их фанаты такие ярые, это очень круто!
"Chase and status" и их команда...вы жгли! Было круто, как вы разбивали толпу и призывали её к столкновению – это смотрелось так, как будто два племени готовятся к войне.
Ребята и та девушка, которую они затащили на сцену сделали сет незабываемым для меня. Вы все тащились от этого и я с вами вместе, я был на сцене, когда менеджер по сцене сказал, что их время вышло. А наш менеджер заявил: «Ты с ума сошел, пусть отжигают дальше!»

Люди, это был Ваш день и мы видели, как вы и сходите с ума!!! FUCK OFF AH !!!!!!!!!!!

Я не смотрел выступление "Enter Shikari", потому что я был в том вертолете, что летал над вашими головами.
Дагдейл усадил меня в вертолет для съемок фильма, который он снимает для всех вас! Так что извините, я должен был присутствовать там тоже!!! хаха.
Но чтобы получить своё, мы поднялись в воздух и летали с открытым люком, а Дагдейл снимал место событий, свесившись из вертолета. Происходящее на земле смотрелось потрясающе, наблюдать это было настоящим кайфом.
Мы приземлились и сразу же пошли к палатке тату и мне сделали муравья, да нам всем сделали эту тату!!!
Теперь мы - одна банда!

45 минут спустя я вышел на сцену с четырьмя  самыми главными людьми в моей жизни, и я увидел всех вас!!! FUCK  what !!!
Я живу, да, я живу!!! и я не могу выразить, как это здорово играть для вас всех, каждое шоу важно, но на этот раз мы много работали для того, чтобы сделать для вас лучшее шоу и в последние 6 месяцев мы думали только об этом выступлении, потому что оно так много для нас значит!!!!
Мне просто нечего больше добавить. Нет слов, чтобы описать это волшебство! хахаха, это звучит, как будто мы занимались сексом, да просто по ощущениям как раз то же самое!!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

esseker
Житель Форума
Рейтинг: 582

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

'09 '13 '16 '17

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/VtiFosoC

keef blog
Ответ #4
Процитировать |

Flinty blog

hey hey flinty here,, just a heads up to all the prodigy rockers that iv been documenting all my bike action on track on my team website  www.teamtractioncontrol.com iv got a facebook page etc ,so yeah in between studio which i have to say im really vibing with ,,.had banging day yesterday,  ah yeah ! and the few gigs,,  man wish there were more, iv been missing ya ! the bikes have kept the flinty fire burning , im just inviting you to check it out !!! cool cool see you in Romania 1st july.... keep it punk flinty !!!!!!!!!!

http://theprodigy.com/latest-news/501-flinty-blog

esseker: на сайте много фоток с флинтом.это гуд
adslmodem: бля на дурачка похож в этой кепче. Что то вроде славика
adslmodem: который просил дверь запилить
Provadd
Машинист Форума
Глобальный Модератор
Рейтинг: 6099

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

>>>

facebook

keef blog
Ответ #5
Процитировать |

Классная байка - глаза с усами. Где-то подобное я видел уже в Беларуси. Только не вспомню, где. 

MisteriuS: И я как-то не припоминаю  А хотя нет, помню http://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/photogallery_image/articles/3pa...
Anzipex
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 8672

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

keef blog
Ответ #6
Процитировать |

Slamming it in Finland

Wow yeah last night Finland shit

the crowd was well up for it and yeah we went there in 2009 on the invaders tour but the last time we  did a festival was 97 shit I couldn’t believe that and it didn’t feel like it all new faces at the front real prodigy people

the field was alight with moshing nut bags man they do kick off over here and that’s the buzz didn’t  see any other band was just in and out on my way to the airport really wish that we had a few more festivals to get stuck into off to sweden next Thursday cool cool .,,,!

Flinty

Источник: http://teamtractioncontrol.com/2011/07/slamming-it-in-finland

ch.a.sh: последнее фото напоминает,дагов которые фоткаются
ProZet
Гость

keef blog
Ответ #7
Процитировать |

“From stage to track…”

so i’m talking to you from pembrey right now havin done the trains plains and automobiles..,,!! flew into hultsfred yesterday from stanstead,,.. and rocked it down at the festival ,,::: beady eye, suede, primal scream,, and 2manydjs ;; so there was good stuff on ,,, and liam gallagher, man he’s a good front man isn’t he,, he rocks it every time,,..

Arriving at Hultsfred

shit weather … and i felt bad for the crowd you know,, it shows people are really dedicated to their bands to stand out there in all that weather and still rock it,,. but it was good to do hultsfred again and be back in sweden,,.. we hadn’t been over there for a while and we thought them punks had forgotten us,,, and it was good to wake them up gain and shake em about;;;,, and man they didnt let us down,, it was bangin from the word go,, and thats exactly what we were there to do,,,!!! drivin rain was comin into the stage, was soaking wet;;;,, definitely a lack of traction control there for sure,,, really slashin it down,,.

Rocking the Hultsfred festival

so yeah was definitely a mad one,, jumped into the cars straight back to the hotel;; and 5 hours later we were up,, back on the plane on our way back to stanstead;;;, jumped straight in the van that i’d loaded the night before and started our 5 hour journey down,,, had a bit of fun tweeting and toby moody give us a shout on eurosport which was a buzzz,,, you know what im like;;, im a bike fan and you get ur name mentioned on there and think you’ve hit the big time,,;;!!

Keith on the road

got down to pembrey;; mark hanna was there already,, had set up;;; and man,, to be quite honest he sets up camp well;;,we were welcomed,, mugs of tea,, the whole lot,,.. it was good fun!! so yeah,, we rode the track together and talked about what we’d laid down 2 weeks before,, talked about the lines,, getting our breaking points;;; and how we were gonna plan it out for qualifying;;; so let’s see what it brings,,,!!

flinty

mixmag: otpishites vkradce!est che interestnoe?
ProZet: просто поделился впечатлениями от поездки от выступления в Хальтсфреде... ничего особо интересного... переводить смысла нет, хотя кому всё же сильно хочется перевода - я сделаю... дайте знать
mixmag: spasibo menya ystroilo)))
Provadd
Машинист Форума
Глобальный Модератор

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

>>>

facebook

keef blog
Ответ #8
Процитировать |

Flinty recently got a chance to speak to the Australian Motorcycle News Sport Editor Rennie Scaysbrook about his passion for bikes;; Check out their website at http://www.amcn.com.au/ and have a look at the full article below!! - Keith Flint feature

Василий Николаевич: надеюсь он не разъебётся на своих моциках
Provadd
Машинист Форума
Глобальный Модератор

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

>>>

facebook

keef blog
Ответ #9
Процитировать |

Yesterday on Flinty's birthday he got 1st place with co rider ben after a 3hr endurance race in wet & sunshine at Oulten Park.

>>> еще по теме: oulton park race weekend

ProZet: Рад за него. Наверное, это один из его самых счастливых дней в его жизни!
Provadd: подарок самому себе достойный
Provadd
Машинист Форума
Глобальный Модератор

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

>>>

facebook

keef blog
Ответ #10
Процитировать |

28th-30th October 2011 - http://www.teamtractioncontrol.com/ - Music by Noisia - 'Machine Gun (16Bit Remix)' . Race commentary from James Brennan. Check out the gallery at http://teamtractioncontrol.com/photos/hottrax-finale-28th-30th-october...

Флинти не забивает на своё самое главное хобби в жизни ))))

Crow 2008: саунд подходящий
Crow 2008: логотип у него крутой
ProZet: Я в обмене видео неделю назад выложил рип, а фото залил архивом в соответсвущей теме обмена
ProZet
Гость

keef blog
Ответ #11
Процитировать |

5 march:

We're pre-season testing in Almeria,ahead of the new Hottrax Endurance Series that starts next week at Brands Hatch ^SM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of preparation and training all coming together for the team in Spain…some great times coming in from Keith and Ben on the last day ^SM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great weekend!! The bikes are being packed up ready to come home. Big thanks to @McWill99 ^SM

Перевод:

Готовимся к отрытию сезона гонок в Алмерии. Впереди нас ждут новые заезды Хоттрэкс Ендьюрэнс, которые начнутся уже на следующей неделе на Брэндс Хэтч.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Всей командой подготавливаемся и тренируемся в Испании...хорошие времена наступают... В последний день Кит и Бэн неплохо себя показали .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Отличные выходные! Мотоциклы упакованы, и готовы отправляться домой!

АрхиПутин: главное - без травм!
Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах 
Показать последних комментариев к сообщениям в теме загрузить

Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: keef blog