Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: Интервью до Skol Beats Festival - Brazil (2006)

Правила раздела "Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью"

Последний автор: …
Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах
   Автор  Тема: Интервью до Skol Beats Festival - Brazil (2006)  (Просмотрено 2170 раз)
T41FUN
Love, War & ME
Команда TheProdigy.ru
Бог Форума

Рейтинг: 2248

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Bucharest '07, Kishinev '17

Моя персональная страничка 238723322 Skype: djtaifun2

Интервью до Skol Beats Festival - Brazil (2006)
#
Процитировать |

interview Liam Howlett

They are most rock musician of the electronic bands, or most electronic of the rock musician bands. Liam Howlett, pensante mind of the Prodigy, wants to follow against the flow.

Liam“Taste to think that what we make it is music that excites the people, either for where this music will be. We are an electronic band, but we do not have fear to break some standards. If they say that we are electronic, I will go to the studio to make a rock record; if they say that we are a rock musician band, I will make an electronic record all.”

More popular attraction of this Skol Beats, the Prodigy --also formed for the vocalistas Keith Flint (that one with hairdo similar to the one of the Bozo) and Maxim Reality-- it gave face to a music that if vangloriava exactly for not having face. Massificou it dances music with its three first albums: “Experience” (92), “Music will be the Jilted Generation” (95) and “The Fat of the Land” (97).

There, they had been more than seven years without recording e, when “Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned” arrived, in 2004, the Prodigy already did not seem so excellent.

Liam“This delay occurred because much bad thing happened in my life. Moreover, the press costuma to look at only the years of launching of records, but I made several other things in this time. I made a mixado record as DJ, I journeyed. E we are without in saying them for some time, was not a very happy time.”

“Always Outnumbered…” one is considered almost record-ground of Howlett.Liam “It was conceived total by me. The Keiths and Maxim had not participated of the writings. The next record is being made for us three.”

It will be as of the band in Brazil, after a ticket for Sгo Paulo in 1999 - it was to have been in 1998, but the show had of being postponed because of one… screw badly placed in the structure of palco. In the show, the trio will be folloied by a guitarist and a baterista. Liam“We modify the structure of some old songs so that they sound current”, Howlett says.
=====================================================================
interview Maxim

They already had been the biggest band of the planet. E this does not make as much time thus. In July of 1997, with the launching of Fat of the Land, the Prodigy reached what all English band longs for: the first place in the American stops. To have an idea of the fact, the Beatles had arrived there and in the last times, the Radiohead with its Kid, in 2000, arrived at such rank. Ten years after the trio to almost hurl electronic music for the multitudes, the Skol Beats makes right in full in scaling the group as the main attraction of palco Live Stage (1h to 2h30). Direct of England, for telephone, the vocalista Maxim Reality spoke to the JT:

Maxim “If we touch for a rock musician auditorium is a thing, but in the case of a festival as this, we want to place all to dance. This is one trunfo that we have. We never repeat the same combination of musics”.

Happily, the fans who wait the return of the group since the show in the Anhembi in 1999, will be able to dance to the sound of Firestarter, Smack My Bitch Up and Breathe one more time.

Maxim “We must touch great part of singles (that he composes the coletвnea Their Law: The Singles, launched in 2005). “We do not have as to escape of hits, but always we place some surprises in set”, explained. Since the last time where the Prodigy was in Brazil, much thing moved. The band disappeared of the layers of magazines, electronic music lost its breath and Leeroy, the dancer, left the group. Exactly thus, Maxim thinks positively on the future:

Maxim “At the time where we were in the top of the world, in never we import them with hype. We always had the feet in soils, we knew who were our true fans. We are composing new musics in the studio for an album that must leave 2007 at the beginning. We do not go to make another Fat of the Land, but I believe that we can arrive at a period of training that in pleases them again. Not in sale, but in relation to music.

Спасиба - Cyber Punk

Albert
Гость

Ответ #1
Процитировать |

Ну это , как его , перевод нужен

=b4ms=
Take the red pill...
Дед TheProdigy.ru
Бог Форума

Рейтинг: 1278

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

=eye is the mirror of the soul=

Ответ #2
Процитировать |

Респект SJ!

за это спасибо скажи

FLATLiNE
Форумный Маньяк
Рейтинг: 767

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

fuck it cut the cord

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/flat_one/ 204216695

Ответ #3
Процитировать |

Старые песни о главном...

Извините, нового ничего, переводить смысла нет.

T41FUN
Love, War & ME
Команда TheProdigy.ru
Бог Форума

Рейтинг: 2248

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Bucharest '07, Kishinev '17

Моя персональная страничка 238723322 Skype: djtaifun2

Ответ #4
Процитировать |

2 b4ms
причём тут СЖ?

Продалжение:

more interview Liam Howlett

It reads below the best stretches of the interview:

UOL Music: When the Prodigy started the career, at the beginning of years 90, had few famous names in electronic music; they were practically only vocГЄs, the Fatboy Slim and the Chemical Brothers. How you see the panorama of electronic music today?

Liam Howlett: I find that we live an excellent time. I find that “hype” today is intent in the people who make good music (and not in electronic music). Somebody that it makes an incredible record, that by chance is only a record of electronic music, goes to appear. It does not have competition of electronic music inside.

UOL Music: E that vocГЄs name gives to music that vocГЄs they make?

Liam Howlett: I find that we make music of the Prodigy. In we do not see them in no category. We are not tentanto to follow it dances music. We only want to make an livened up music. I mix electronics, hip hop, punk rock… All these influences are in my head, are things of that taste, then this appears in some place of music. I am not nor I am myself there I dance or not. If he was thus, went to be flat.

UOL Music: What you remember to aprimeira d time that vocГЄs had touched in Brazil, in 1999 (in the festival Close-up Planet, SГЈo Paulo and the River)?

Liam Howlett: Brazil is “a wild” place pra me. The people are insane people for a party and me it seems the ideal place our band to touch. This is my souvenir of the first time. It is a place very colored. Very we are livened up to come back. We go to make only one show, penalty who we do not go to make more. Later that the new record to leave, in the year that comes, I want to come back to make one turnê of truth.

UOL Music: What the public can wait of the show in the Skol Beats?

Liam Howlett:That it will be still better of what of the other time.

UOL Music: Better where felt?

Liam Howlett: Ah, people arrasa! She is what people know to make. People also want to have fun themselves, and if the people will be in order to have fun themselves, are this what people go to give.

UOL Music: VocГЄs comes with musicians to touch to the living creature?

Liam Howlett: Yes. We have a group of support that is the same in last the eight years. I, Keith and the Maxim, the Rob in the guitar and the Kieran in the battery are. They are always five people in palco.

UOL Music: What vocГЄs they go to touch?
Liam Howlett: We go to touch musics of all our career, but in different versions, renewed. People are not going pra to make a show type greatest hits. We go to touch successes and some new musics, but of one form that also is new pra people.

UOL Music: VocГЄs goes to touch musics of the new record in the show?

Liam Howlett: Yes. We have two ready bands that they will enter in the show. Our fans already must know of the Internet, but they had been not yet launched.

UOL Music: It has some band who goes to touch in the festival whose show you would like to attend?

Liam Howlett: Yes. The LCD Soundsystem.

UOL Music: Where foot is the new record?

Liam Howlett: We finish to start. We are trying ideas. Very we are livened up to be in the studio recording. But it is well at the beginning. Nor we have a name pro record. It only must be launched in the year that comes.

It is “a very fast” record. It has to see with the show that we are making to the living creature. More intense and faster Vai to be (of what the previous “Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned”, of 2004). Also melódico E. The other record was alone I and the guests, in this, we are in return with the Maxim and Keith in the band (exactly thus, we continue singing to the living creature some musics of the previous record whom we like).

UOL Music: The Internet and the sharing of sound archives online has been good or bad for the Prodigy?

Liam Howlett: I find that the Internet has a good side and a bad one, as everything, and people have that to recognize the things good and for passing over the bad ones. The bad side is that we always want to have “a new” thing. E, with the Internet, then later that you burrow a new music in a show it already are in the net for the world all. To the times, music still nor is ready and already it is in the Web. Now, the good side is that, if music will be good and the people to like it, this create one burburinho and go everybody to hear and to know its work. The more people can hear its music, better. This is the good side.

UOL Music: You perceive the influence of the Prodigy in new bands?

Liam Howlett: Here and there… It has many bands of rock today, many are good, and them they use production methods that are possible that already let us have used. But I do not obtain to remember of none where this is well obvious. But I am not preciosista how much to this. I made my proper career “stealing” sounds of the others in my benefit. If somebody to want to be felt inspired or “to steal” something of our music to make something new, does not have importance.

Cyber Punk'у Респект...

Tex Avery
Дед TheProdigy.ru
Бог Форума

Рейтинг: 3667

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Brutal, Savage, Rekt.

Ответ #5
Процитировать |

Ну завалили интервьюшками

Drew
доктор зло
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 104

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Ответ #6
Процитировать |

чёт мой английский сегодня в отпуске 
отдыхает нах
а вообще данке 

переводить? 

Василич
Дед TheProdigy.ru
Дед TheProdigy.ru
Бог Форума

Рейтинг: 2738

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Ответ #7
Процитировать |

Забейте переводить. Ничего интересного...

Drew
доктор зло
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 104

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Ответ #8
Процитировать |

не-не-не 
полчаса ржали с Тоней над ванглорявой (vangloriava) и масификой (massificou) 
Чё за слова? 

Ursus
Гость

Ответ #9
Процитировать |

возможно, я покажусь немного старомодным, но все же не премину усомниться в правильности написания слова Skol
PS
ну а Продалжение: - это вообще перл 

ch.a.sh
ch.a.sh
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 3020

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

moog|prodigy

Ответ #10
Процитировать |

Минатон  перевод можеш организовать?

minaton: могу постепенно, или могу быстро краткий перевод
ch.a.sh: Постепенно, спасибо
minaton
Глобальный Модератор
Рейтинг: 1611

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

That's no good for me

gamerprofile.ru/minaton http://inDaBass.ru/ Skype: minaton-ru

Ответ #11
Процитировать |

первая часть
вот я вскрылся, это перевод перевода с испанского на английский штоле?

Лиэм Хоулетт

Их можно назвать самыми электронными среди рок-групп или наоборот, самыми роковыми среди электроники. Мозг The Prodigy - Лиэм Хоулет, хочет быть не как все и плыть против течения.

Лиэм:
- Кайф - понимать, что музыка, которую мы делаем, возбуждает людей, не важно где и не важно как. Мы электронная группа, но мы не боимся ломать стандарты. Если начнут говорить, что мы электронные, то я пойду в студию и запишу рок-песню, если будут говорить, что мы рок-банда, то я пойду и сделаю им электронный трек.

Хедлайнеры Skol Beats группа The Prodigy состоит также из вокалиста Кита Флинта (чувак с прической как у клоуна Бозо) и Максима Риалити (благодаря которому у музыки есть лицо, хотя лучше бы он этого не делал). Прославились они танцевальной музыкой с трех альбомов: Experience (1992), Music will be the Jilted Generation (1995) и The Fat of the Land (1997).

Они более чем семь лет не выпускали альбома. А когда в 2004 году появился Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned, сказать что они находятся в отличной форме уже не получилось бы.

Лиэм:
- Задержка в выходе альбома связана с неприятностями в моей жизни. К тому же, в прессе ожидали от меня каких-то новостей про альбом, а я занимался другими вещами. Я записал микс как диджей, я путешествовал. Мы про это не распространялись особо, но на самом деле это было не очень веселое время.

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned считается практически альбомом-сольником Хоулетта.

Лиэм:
- Этот альбом весь написал я один. Кит и Максим не участвовали в создании. Следующий альбом делается под нас троих.

Концерт группы состоится в Бразилии в Сан-Паулу, как и в 1999 году. Он должен был состояться в 1998 году, но в тот раз шоу отменили из-за одного болта, который был плохо завинчен в платформе. Трио на концерте сопровождает гитарист и барабанщик.

Лиэм:
- Мы изменили структуру некоторых старых треков, теперь они звучат свежо.

=====================================================================

Максим

И вот они стали самой крутой группой на планете. Кстати, это заняло не так много времени. После выхода Fat of the Land в июле 1996 года The Prodigy достигли того, о чем мечтает любая английская группа: попали на первое место в американских чартах. Для сравнения: первого места были удостоены The Beatles, а последний раз - Radiohead с альбомом Kid в 2000 году. 

Skol Beats не прогадали и сделали правильно, поставив группу The Prodigy главным выступлением на сцене Live Stage (с 01:00 до 02:30). Десять лет назад это трио вынесло в массы электронную музыку. 

Прямая телефонная линия с Англией, на проводе Максим Риалити:
- Вообще-то мы не пересекаемся с аудиторией рок-музыкантов, но на этом фестивале мы хотим чтобы все стали танцевать. Это все, что нужно. И мы никогда не делаем одинаковой музыки.

Наконец-то фаны, которые ждут возвращения группы с прошлого концерта в Anhembi в 1999 году, опять смогут позажигать под звуки Firestarter, Smack My Bitch Up и Breathe.

Максим:
- Может быть мы возьмем что-то из синглов (он имеет в виду Their Law: The Singles, вышедший в 2005 году). Конечно, мы никуда не денемся от наших хитов, но мы всегда добавляем какие-то сюрпризы в сет.

Многое изменилось с момента последнего визита The Prodigy в Бразилию. Группа исчезла с обложек журналов, электронная музыка потеряла свой пульс, и Лирой, танцор, покинул группу. Максим вопреки этому смотрит в будущее с позитивом.

Максим:
-  Мы никогда не болели звездной болезнью, когда попали на вершину. Мы всегда были рядом с корнями, мы знаем, кто наши тру фаны. Сейчас мы пишем новую музыку в студии для альбома, который должен выйти в начале 2007 года. Мы не хотим делать второй Fat of the Land. Я верю, что мы можем опять обрадовать фанов не количеством продаж, а отношением к музыке.

ch.a.sh: Спасибо большое
Third Kiss: Мы всегда были рядом с корнями, мы знаем, кто наши тру фаны.
LENiN Prodigy: для альбома, который должен выйти в начале 2007 года
LENiN Prodigy: из года в год одно и тоже
Страницы: [1] Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах 
Показать последних комментариев к сообщениям в теме загрузить

Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: Интервью до Skol Beats Festival - Brazil (2006)