Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: Cover Shoot With Mick Rock

Правила раздела "Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью"

Последний автор: …
Страницы: 1 [2] Все Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах
   Автор  Тема: Cover Shoot With Mick Rock  (Просмотрено 4037 раз)
NOSpoweR
Участник Форума
Рейтинг: 173

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Cover Shoot With Mick Rock
Ответ #17
Процитировать |

Ха бля ;DФлинта казявит неплохо

"S"
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 4392

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

BREATHE WITH ME

Ответ #18
Процитировать |

Big Shot Cover Shoot with Mick Rock, Part II

Скачать: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9n37y

-A-M-O-K-K-
Форумный Маньяк
Рейтинг: 47

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

Ответ #19
Процитировать |

Да Лямыч толи уставший то ли с будунца после шампусика-)

прикольное видео-)

August
Новичок
Рейтинг: 5

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

The Prodigy The Best

Ответ #20
Процитировать |

Они превыкли этим заниматься и наверное уже порядком устали от фотосессий !

"S"
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 4392

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

BREATHE WITH ME

Ответ #21
Процитировать |

Exclusive Video: The Prodigy Photographed in NYC by The Legendary Mick Rock:

Скачать: http://rghost.ru/547369

LeStR: да он же ебанутый! сами продыджы еле смех удерживают
LeStR
Гость

Interview & Cover Shoot With Mick Rock
Ответ #22
Процитировать |

+ интервью:
http://themusic.fm/2009.10.20/exclusive-the-prodigy-interview-mick-roc...

How did Busy P (Pedro Winter) end up doing an opening DJ set for your New York show earlier this year?

Yeah I mean Busy P — I’ve loved the Ed Banger sound and the label for many years since it first started and we’re just really thankful for him to have done it with us. I just respect him, really.

Have any of the newer electronic sounds or any other music you’ve been listening to impacted your work on Invaders Must Die?

I think so. I think like for the last record, Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned, it wasn’t influenced really by as much dance music. But for this record, I kind of recognized what the band was about again, and just really was excited by a lot of dance music again. It just seems to have much more energy and much more kind of like – dirt and … sex – to it, somehow. It’s sort of got really dirty again and really kind of noisy and more rock ‘n roll. It sort of has an excitement again.

So along with that, I listened to lots of electronic music. I got my love back for the dance music again. Not all of it. But certain bands. I went out and just kind of soaked it up.

You’re always influenced by what you’re surrounded by at the time, so maybe a bit of that and a bit of the old school. We spent many, many times in the studio listening to our old records again, like from the rave scene – I used to DJ quite a lot out in the scene – so we spent quite a lot of time listening to tracks that I bought from ‘89 through ‘92. Those particular years were the golden years of the rave scene. So I’ve collected, you know, thousands of records, and so we just went back and listened to a lot of that stuff.

Tell me about your photo shoot with Mick Rock. What was it like to be assailed by these crude, often hilarious things he yells at you throughout it?

Mick Rock — he’s great. When I first met him, when he first walked into the room, I was like, “I’m not gonna get on with this guy. I’m gonna not get on with him at all. I don’t like him.” And, Keith – he didn’t like him.

But as soon as I started to speak to him, I really liked him. So I went from kind of like really not liking him one bit, to actually really liking him, and actually wanting to hang out with him that night. I wanted to get him out with us, get him a drink and just hang out.

I just thought he was great. He had so much energy, and I like that kind of British punk rock attitude and … the only trouble with it was that he was just making us laugh the whole way through. So a lot of the footage will be of us smiling and laughing. Which is kind of like, not probably what we intended. But I had a great time. I thought he was fucking great. He’s a legend. It was a pleasure doing it. And we came away from it really energized.

We do a lot of pictures and we do a lot of interviews and the amount of time we step away feeling like “ahh, fuckin’ shit — the photographer didn’t do anything, they didn’t get it.” The photographer has to draw it out of you, you know, you’ve got to be energized by it. Like a crowd.

He’s just fucking great. I loved him. I hope we see him again, you know, because I thought he was really cool.

Dr.Zupan
перекрытый
Бог Форума
Рейтинг: 1624

[Заценки]
[Комментарии]

ЧИСТО НА МОМЕНТЕ

Ответ #23
Процитировать |

А перевод будет?

Third Kiss: да нехер там переводить, лёня нахваливает фотографа, и говорит как-бы пиздато было-бы с ним нажратся
Third Kiss
Гость

Ответ #24
Процитировать |

экзактли ю мазафака коксака

Страницы: 1 [2] Все Ответ | Уведомлять об ответах 
Показать последних комментариев к сообщениям в теме загрузить

Форум фанов Prodigy  |  О The Prodigy  |  Обсуждение новостей, статей, интервью

Тема: Cover Shoot With Mick Rock